Here’s to another dose of inspiration.
Hope you can take something – anything – away from some/all of these and that it makes your week/life that little bit more interesting/productive/profound/mindful…
1. My go-to prep talk for when I’m feeling ‘yuuuuck, I just can’t be bothered’….
2. This post from Lisa-Jo Baker. That woman, she’s got a way with the words!
3. This video – just beautiful….
4. This post – Trent is so very sensible and gives so generously of his always useful advice. The post I’m linking to is genius – a road map for taking your life from where it is to where you want it to be. Thank you, Trent.
5. This idea from Photojojo – I know I’m going to be seeking out local businesses that might be in need of good quality photos.
6. Introvert, Dear – an online magazine for introverts. I’ve spent many a happy half hour over there, reading and chuckling to myself and going ‘Oh, yes! That’s exactly how I feel!’ and ‘Great! There are other people out there who feel like I do!’.
7. This article from Maria Popova at brainpickings, about the importance of story telling.
And last, but not least….
Make every day your favourite day!