Another week flew right past. Time goes too, too quickly but it does, I’ve learned, slow down immeasurably when you’re mindful about your actions and grateful for your moments.
Some things I found around t’internet this week that made me go ‘Ooh!’, ‘Ah!’ and ‘Hhhhm’…
1. Why I Think This World Should End, from Prince EA. [LOVE his whole YouTube channel!]
3. This video of X-rays of the body in motion during yoga. It’s so incredibly beautiful and my mind boggles as to how they managed to make it!
4. Dr. Maya Angelou. Her words sooth my soul like no others…
5. Dr. Brene Brown with Oprah Winfrey…so many deep and powerful lessons….”There is no joy without gratitude”…”When we lose our tolerance for vulnerability, joy becomes foreboding”…”I should have leaned harder in to those moments of joy”…”Joyful people…say ‘I’m going to practice gratitude…'”…definitely one I’ll be watching over and over in my times of need. [BTW…LOVE their foxy shoes!!]
6. This post from Trent at The Simple Dollar, about how to be your own life coach. Such well thought out and useful advice. [Thank you, Trent!]
6. Last, but not least:
Put on your best glad rags, ladies, and set forth in to your new week with your head held high and your heart full of joy! There’s beauty everywhere, if you just look for it. As Roald Dahl so beautifully put it, “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it”.