Oh, what a week. Many many ups and many many downs. Such is life, I guess.
What have I stumbled upon this last week that’s made me stop in my tracks and think?
1. This video. A Tribute to Discomfort from Cory Richards. Blew my mind. Cannot find the words, yet, to describe how deeply this has affected me.
2. I love Glennon Doyle Melton, she’s got such a clever way with words, she always leaves me speechless and this post of hers? Genius!
3. This post from Zhena Muzyka about the power of tragedy.
4. This video about Zhena Muzyka’s book, Life by the Cup: connect me up with this force of Nature, Universe, please…a woman who has the wisdom to write “Those of us who can see the invisible can do the impossible” is someone I need to meet….one day, one day!
5. Very excited about this online conference, that will be live streamed: Ignite the Dream Within from En*theos (BTW, check out En*theos – their mission is to enable people to be the change they want to see in the world. Pretty powerful stuff. They have online courses, free online conferences and a social media site dedicated to helping like-minded people connect towards a more optimal form of living)…
…and, last but not least, I dare you to watch this and it not bring a smile to your face and make you want to run on put on some funky Motown and dance, baby!
Dance, baby, dance!
Connect me up, via the comments, to anything you’ve seen around the web that’s set your thinking muscles in motion!