A strange, turbulent and fairly upsetting week for me this week, unfortunately. Peppered with moments of extreme happiness, humility and gratitude. Life is a roller coaster ride, isn’t it?
A few things that have caught my eye/captured my imagination this week:
1. This – kept me going for a few days this week….
2. Love Elle Goulding, love this song:
3. Don’t Carpe Diem from Glennon Doyle Melton. Amazing woman. Amazing post.
4. Made me chuckle: Mona Lisa’s point of view
5. The story of Amanda Hocking, the writer who had great success with self-publishing her books (something I ponder – dream about!! – as I’m nearing the final week of the marathon that has been writing the first edition of my book – 2000 words a day every day in November).
6. The story of the box of photos found in a Conde Nast office, unopened for 80 years….love it…would so loved to have been there!
8. Loved this little thought:
9. Who knew Taylor Swift was so cool? I most definitely did not but am a convert now! This has been on repeat in our house this week! [The ‘fan dancer’ at the end, the guy in the striped pale green t-shirt and red trainers…..he just makes me HAPPY!!!!!]
10. Got to love T.S. a little bit more as she inspired something as cool as this! [Makes me cry every time I see it…they’re all so young and individual and so full of personality and dreams and oh….it just makes me happy!]…
Have a lovely week everyone!