Oh, Christmas films, how I love thee!
I remember, as a girl, I’d be the first one to grab the Christmas – bumper – copy of the Radio Times and a pen and sit down, for what felt like hours, circling all the films I wanted to see over Christmas! [Heaven!]
Here goes with my list of favourite Christmas films:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life (anyone doesn’t like it, I’m really so sorry but we simply cannot be friends, OK?!!)
2. Love Actually (my Christmas mood always kicks in after my first viewing of this)
3. Scrooged [It was my Dad’s favourite Christmas film and I always feel that little bit closer to him as I watch it and remember him laughing at all of his favourite bits!]
Now for some firm favourites from the littles:
1. The Polar Express – it spells Christmas (although I wish they’d cut the last few minutes, with that silly Elf song)
2. Disney’s A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey (my son loves all the scary bits – typical 8 year old boy!)
3. Foster (a delightful little film that we found in the Poundshop last Christmas….it’s so sweet and so wonderful…I highly recommend it!)
4. 101 Dalmations (something about all the snow…it makes me pine for home but in a nice way, which has to be good!)
Can’t wait to see all of your favourite films…!!
[Thanks, Sandra, for organising the Blog-mas link-up: loving your prompts and loving joining in!]