My first ‘Sunday ponderings’ post of 2015.
Some interesting things I’ve found as I’ve been browsing the internet this week:
– A Sanskrit word that means pretty much the opposite of schaudenfraude. What a shame we don’t have a word for this in the English language. I find myself, as a parent, needing this word a lot!
– This beautiful short film from Alexander Payne, part of Paris Je T’aime. Just about broke my heart in two.
– A BBC article about reading yourself happy! Well worth the read.
– Friday night meatballs: do click through and read it; it’s wonderful!
– Really interesting photo project from Madalynne: Portrait of a Seamstress. Beautiful photos and the stories are all enchanting.
– The most romantic chocolate ever made. I love stories about how recipes come in to being and this one is a good one!
– A tour inside Ateliers Hermes in Paris. In awe of the craftsmanship.
– 60 tiny love stories to make you smile (or cry with love positively brimming out of you).
– And, lastly, a bit of encouragement for the coming week (for those who might need it). Love it!
If you’ve come across anything you think I’ll love, leave me a link in the comments!