Another cornucopia (thanks Alexa!) of things I’ve found on my travels, that I thought you might like:
– I love the Urban Jungle blog and loved this little insight in to their blogging process and their video walk around Paris….if only cities were more committed to ‘greening’ (and what a wonderful collaborative process they have forged!)
– On a similar ‘green’ them, look at this! Tree drawings! Not drawings of trees, no! Drawings made by trees! Totally cool! Am off hunting, this weekend, for a suitably ‘artistically gifted’ tree 😉 There’s a particularly lovely weeping willow-type tree at the local park. How relaxing it must be to watch it ‘in action’!
– This BBC article, ‘Back-up brains: the era of digital mortality?’ Fascinating!
– Look at this….a guy sets up a website – shipyourenemiesglitter – it goes viral. Less than a week later he sells it for US$85,000. Thoughts anyone?
– 20 pictures that will make you think! [I don’t normally like these ‘Lifehack’ type of posts but was sent this one twice this week, both times from two long-standing colleagues]
– Love any photo The Sartorialist takes but could these ones be any more sumptuous?!
– Loved this post – entitled 10 useful tips on how to survive being married to a blogger – from Lucy at Blonde, Write More! (a fellow NaNoWriMo-er). I don’t have a significant other but I laughed a lot at some of her points (we all manifest some of them some of the time! Bloggers are a funny but lovely bunch!).
– Loved, also, this blog post from Zoe – entitled Creative Momentum – an ode to the power of daily exercising of the creative muscle
– Always good to come upon reminders of how truly and amazingly beautiful our world is! Sorvagsvatn: a lake over the ocean!
– Last but not least, this beauty of a quote:
Hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday and here’s to a great week! [The last one of January….just saying!]