Some things I’ve found on my travels around the information superhighway this week that I thought you might like:
– This little library in Canada! Imagine if the idea caught on! Wonderful!
– Love these kind of stories – so heart-warming….
– This fascinating piece about the New South Wales herbarium…
– This Pinterest board (home redecoration) from a favourite scrapper of mine, Mardi Winen: I’m feeling itchy, wanting to move things around/get rid of ‘stuff’/make changes at home….love the inspiration on this board! I can feel a remodel coming on….(“zero budget but lots of determination” remodelling – go Helen!)
– This post from Yelle at Tender Roots – quotes from her teenage diary. Great idea for a post and a great post.
– Love Jon Jorgenson and his blog and love this post….“Progress in disguise”.
– Great post from Tammy Strait on how to deal with difficult people – lessons in there that we all should learn!
And, last but not least, this – from a writer I admire greatly:
“Be love”…there’s a great thought!